SEASON FOUR OF HALLMARK CHANNEL’S ‘CHESAPEAKE SHORES’
WRAPS AS #2 SCRIPTED SERIES ON CABLE
Series Propels Hallmark Channel to Become the Second Highest-Rated and
Most-Watched Cable Network During Its Six-Week Run
New York, NY, October 4, 2019 –Hallmark Channel’s original scripted series “Chesapeake Shores” concluded its fourth season Sunday night on a high note. The finale episode propelled the show to rank as the second highest-rated and most-watched scripted series of the week on ad-supported cable, averaging a 2.4 Household rating, 2.3 million Total Viewers, 397,000 Women 25-54. Overall, the six episodes of Season Four averaged a 2.3 Household rating, 2.3 million Total Viewers, and 366,000 Women 25-54, elevating the network to become the second highest-rated and most-watched on cable among Households and Total Viewers and third most-watched among Women 25-54 in the Sunday 8-9p Time Period.
Key Nielsen Highlights (Live +3)
Sunday, September 29 – “Chesapeake Shores” Season Four Finale
- Averaged a 2.4 Household rating, 2.3 million Total Viewers, and 397,000 Women 25-54
- The season finale episode ranked as the second highest-rated and most-watched original scripted series of the week on ad-supported cable
- Ranked as the second highest-rated and most-watched program of the day
- Propelled Hallmark Channel to be the highest-rated and most-watched cable network of the weekend among Households, excluding news and sports
- Reached over 2.7 million unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen, September 23 – 29, 2019
Season Four Overall Results
- The six episodes averaged a 2.3 Household rating, 2.3 million Total Viewers, and 366,000 Women 25-54
- Overall, Season Four ranked as the third highest-rated and most-watched original scripted series on ad-supported cable during its run
- Lifted Hallmark Channel to become the highest-rated non-news cable network on Sundays over the six-week run
- Elevated network to become the second highest-rated and most-watched cable network among Households and Total Viewers and third most-watched among Women 25-54 in the Sunday 8-9p Time Period
- Reached nearly 6.7 million unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen, August 19 – September 29, 2019
 Among Households.
For photos and more information, please visit the link below:
Contact: Megan Van Tine, 212-445-6694 | MeganVanTine@CrownMedia.com
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks’ flagship 24-hour cable television network, distributed nationwide in high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) to 82 million homes. As the country’s leading destination for quality family entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. In addition to its signature new, original movies, the network features an ambitious lineup of other new, original content, including scripted primetime series, such as “Good Witch,” “When Calls the Heart” and “Chesapeake Shores”; annual specials including “Kitten Bowl”and “Hero Dog Awards”; and a daily, two-hour lifestyle show, “Home & Family.” Additionally, Hallmark Channel is the exclusive home to world premiere presentations of the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel also offers annual holiday programming franchises, including “Countdown to Christmas,” “Countdown to Valentine’s Day,” “Summer Nights,” “Fall Harvest” and “Winterfest.” Rounding out the network’s diverse slate are some of television’s most beloved comedies and series, including “The Golden Girls” and “Frasier.”
For more information, please visit www.crownmediapress.com
To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com
 Among Households.
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.